BTI Security is committed to hiring top notch security professionals. Our industry-low turnover rate shows we know how to attract quality employees as well as retain them. To help realize your full potential, BTI Security is committed to training our employees. We provide the opportunity for career growth along with competitive compensation that rewards you for exceptional performance.
BTI currently seeks a Program Manager to provide supervision and oversight of contract operations at various locations with the National Capitol Region. This position will have the overall responsibility for implementing, monitoring and upgrading the company’s quality control plan and is responsible for ensuring that the workforce complies at all times with contract requirements.
Our ideal candidate is responsible for leading personnel and managing resources associated with running the company field operations under general direction of the Operations Manager. Contributing to the development and implementation of strategies, policies and practices that guide operations compliant with company policies and governing statement of work (SOW).
Ensuring the highest quality of customer service is provided throughout all of the delivery systems within BTI Security.
Desired candidates should have a bachelor’s degree (any field of study) OR 5 years of credible civilian/military law enforcement, or business management experience that demonstrates the individual’s capacity to effectively manage a security guard services contract.
Specialized experience includes:
5+ years of experience managing and leading a large scale security operation consisting of officers (armed and unarmed) in both the commercial and federal government arena. At least 2 years supervisory experience in law enforcement or a security related field and project development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day oversight of all contract financials to include training, personnel scheduling and overtime mitigation.
- Serve as direct Supervisor to a staff of 45 -75 subordinate supervisors officers.
- Submit a weekly audit and reconciliation report of all credentials and certification for all officers assigned to their contract.
- Assists in daily data entry in support of contract operations, primarily focused on payroll and compliance.
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate operations report daily, weekly and monthly for to be used for operational and staffing management.
- Managing resources and equipment assigned to a specific site to include but not limited to weapons, ammunition, vehicles, vehicle equipment, duty equipment, uniforms and hardware
- Assist in coordinating the onboarding of all new hire personnel to include site interviews, on-the-job training and personnel performance reviews.
- Oversee all matters of training to include but not limited to on the job training and refresher courses.
- Ensure all personnel are compliant with the badging requirements outlined under HSPD-12.
- Actively involved in reviewing and writing disciplinary action reports for all infractions that are stated by the BTI Employee Handbook.
- Ensure that all assigned personnel are in compliance with the Corporate policies and handbook.
- Developing and implementing new and revised systems, process development and operating procedures.
- Provide day-to-day oversight of all contract compliance requirements in accordance with the contract Statement of Work (SOW)
- Motivate and lead high performance work teams with a focus on developing and mentoring contract leadership.
- Represent the company with clients and subcontractors as an active participant in the business development and growth opportunities.
- Receives instruction and guidance from the Operations Manager
- All other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED
Must be able to successfully obtain an Suitability Public Trust (SSBI or MBI determination)
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Credit Check, Physical Exam, Education Verification
This job reports to the Program Manager
This is a Full-Time position
Number of Openings for this position: 1