We are a rapidly-growing company that currently serves numerous customers across North East Ohio and is headquartered in Canton, OH. We provide services to local industries such as medical buildings, corporate headquarters, educational facilities, and manufacturing plants. The company uses a client-focused approach to service customers and build lasting relationships.
The corporate culture at the company is entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, value-driven, and family-oriented. Being people and systems focused creates numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth as well as a strong team environment. We utilize our traditional values and visionary thinking to provide excellent quality customer service. Everyone works together to deliver results that are in the best interests of the company and its customers. We differentiate ourselves in the market place by delivering quality service through innovative processes and being customer-focused.
The Telemarketer position has advancement opportunities in the Sales department. This is an exciting opportunity to develop outbound sales skills in an industry that is professionally and financially rewarding.
• Generate a consistent pipeline of qualified new customer appointments
• Continually refine sales lead list throughout the process of making outbound sales calls
• Set and confirms appointments for outside sales representatives
• Help structure and implement promotional sales material
• Help identify key opportunities growing and developing a primary sales target list
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Stable work history
• 1-2 years of outbound sales call experience
• Comparable wages
• Customer service experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Powerpoint
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required