Texas Industrial Security, Inc. (TIS) is headquartered in Fort Worth with a second office in Dallas. We are a mature, dynamic, and well-managed business with a strong and experienced management team, which distinguishes us in the area of security services. Our primary business is to hire, train, equip, and deploy Security Officers to protect private and government buildings, offices, and work sites. TIS has seen steady growth since it was founded in 1969 and currently has about 350 employees in the DFW area.
EEO AAP M/F/D/V.
Texas PSB License C-00111
Full time posts available in the Fort Worth area for sharply dressed, neat, alert, and customer focused officers. Successful candidates must have clear arrest records and be licensed to work as Non-Commissioned Security Officer by Texas DPS.
Shift: Day and Nights, 7 days a week
Deter criminal activity and misconduct. Conduct foot and/or vehicle patrol. Control access to and from buildings and sites. Compose activity and incident reports. Perform other duties as specified in post orders.
- Work flexible shifts up to 40 hours per week.
- Have access to reliable transportation.
- Pass background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications.
- Provide military discharge document with discharge status indicated, if applicable.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with the public.
- Read, speak and understand the English language fluently.
- Basic Android-based smart-phone skills.
- Prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms.
Texas Industrial Security, Inc. is committed to a drug-free workplace. As such, the Company conducts pre-employment, reasonable cause, random and contract-mandated testing in accordance with federal and state law.
Texas DPS Non-Commissioned (Unarmed) Security Officer License (Active)
Texas DPS Non-Commissioned (Unarmed) Security Officer License (Expired/Inactive)
Overtime Hours Available
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This is a Full and Part-Time position 3rd Shift, Weekends.