The primary purpose of this role is to generate sales for existing and new customers. The Sales Manager serves customers by identifying their needs and developing solutions by assisting in the engineering process of products and equipment. Develop new sales opportunities that align with the company goals and sales targets. Manage and launch new production projects along with provide support of current manufacturing processes. Utilize experience to solve challenges and provide resolutions. Analyze processes to determine cost savings and implement efficiencies. Effectively communicate with various levels of employees and a variety of customers to meet company objectives.
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical information by answering questions and requests.
• Establishes new accounts and services existing accounts by identifying potential customers and opportunities, and by planning and organizing a sales call schedule.
• Prepares quotations by studying engineered drawings and related customer documents; consulting with engineers and other professional and technical personnel.
• Determines improvements for a customer by analyzing the cost-benefit of equipment or supplies and communicates the benefits to the customer.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
• Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; determines the cost of engineering changes.
• Works to develop customer's staff understanding by providing technical information and training where needed.
• Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and market trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives.
• Great communicator and Team contributor.
Understand print specifications
Manufacturing Sales experience
Project Management skills
Develop marketing strategies
CNC Machining Knowledge
Knowledge of fixturing, tooling, gages
Self-motivated to implement change
Strong organizational skills
Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot in a fast-paced environment
Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Experience and Education:
High School Diploma or equivalent required
High School Diploma/GED
Mileage reimbursement, cell phone reimbursement, tolls paid and additional business expenses
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time position